Menasha is the leader in retail-focused packaging and merchandising solutions. In other words, dynamic and cutting-edge displays that grab your eye as you shop.
When we initially met the Menasha team over a year ago, we immediately knew our company cultures aligned. Since then, we’ve worked together on a variety of projects from branding initiatives to trade show booth graphics. Yet, when we recently launched Menasha’s new website at menasha.com, we knew it truly reflected their tagline, “Go Beyond.”
From kickoff to completion, the website was developed over a 12-week period, officially launching in August 2015.
During that time, Element was faced with several unique challenges:
- Designing content areas that are easily digestible by all visitors while making more in-depth information easy to find when necessary.
- Developing a site that is fully responsive for mobile devices while allowing for extensive backend editing capabilities in Kentico, a content management system.
- Showcasing all Menasha products and services in a visually simulating way, beyond traditional photography or website structures.
Element’s solutions to these challenges resulted in an easy to navigate website, which goes beyond the latest design and programming trends to include:
- Developing storytelling icons and information-based graphics that support individual content areas. These areas include content setup in accordion-style programming, expandable if visitors need further information.
- Conducting content evaluations for every page throughout the website to define custom solutions for a user’s mobile experience. This determines what content is available on a mobile device and how it appears on the page, all while keeping full backend editing solutions in mind.
- Taking photography specifically for the website, with the shot list based on the navigation plan. This stylized approach integrates Menasha’s retail displays and product packaging in unique ways throughout the website.
Since the launch, visitors are now more engaged with the website due to its optimized web presence, providing valuable sales opportunities for Menasha.
There are plans to integrate additional functionality into the website that will accommodate for the company’s expansion in the marketplace. Element is proud to partner with Menasha as ongoing success spurs continued growth.
Looking to revitalize your website? Learn more about Element’s web design and development services or give us a call at 920-983-9700.