You’re a creative powerhouse and you love creative that fulfills a strategy. You thrive when your concept has endless possibilities and can work across different marketing tactics and channels. You know how to come up with imaginative solutions that work to solve real-world problems and you get the business as much as your craft.
You’re a natural leader. You facilitate strong cross-team collaboration and you’re able to guide a team to think big, while backing it with insights, in order to deliver creative solutions that drive client results. And, you can move seamlessly between building solutions, pitching clients, and getting the job done.
You’re a creator. An inventor of ideas. A relentless problem-solver. In other words, you kick butt and take names (well at least in the creative world).
– – – – – –
Element, an advertising and marketing agency in central Wisconsin, is looking for a senior design leader who can jump in feet first with the team and champion the creation, management, and execution of comprehensive design solutions.
The Associate Creative Director is responsible for pairing concepts with creative and content strategies in order to develop strategic, impactful brand experiences that deliver against key business goals and objectives.
Reports to Creative Director.
- Develop innovative and effective creative solutions that are on-brand, emotionally-compelling, and drives response, creating for various media types.
- Helps establish and maintain the highest standards of creative execution fulfilling strategy throughout the agency
- Attends creative input meetings to develop creative strategies and implements all creative requirements including, but not limited to, copy, layout, illustrations, final art, and photography
- Helps to direct, guide, and develop creative solutions and monitors the quality of finished artwork and conceptual materials produced by internal and freelance artists
- Proactively collaborates with the creative director, as well as copywriters, designers, account services, and other departments in order to achieve agency goals and objectives
- Develops and presents strategic creative rationales and creative concepts both internally and externally
- Proofs and approves finished art and conceptual materials; supervises edits as needed
- In collaboration with the traffic manager, helps to select vendors for jobs and is involved in signing off on layouts, artwork, photography, in-house proofs, press-proofs, etc.
- Engages in any personal development necessary to stay current in advertising techniques and standards, and research activity required to become more familiar with clients’ businesses.
- Performs additional duties as deemed appropriate by the Creative Director
In a Perfect World, What You’ll Bring to The Table:
- 7+ years’ experience working in strategy development, advertising, campaign creation, branding, photography and video
- Proficient in industry-leading software and technologies. Special consideration given to those who are also knowledgeable in developing comprehensive user experiences
- Superior visual and conceptual skills; you are able to socialize and present creative work to cross-functional groups and clients
- Demonstrated ability with integrated creative; you have the skill set to be able to translate complex business concepts into easy-to-understand experiences, utilizing a variety of media
- Proficient information-seeking skills and a drive for results; you’re able to synthesize insights from a diverse team to formulate holistic strategic recommendations
- A natural curiosity that drives you to learn, research, and investigate. You are well-versed in design trends and best practices, and are in tune with our ever-evolving marketplace
- Strong interpersonal, written, presentation, and oral communication skills
- Strong portfolio demonstrating breadth of design and strategic thinking
- Strong creative rationale writing experience
Besides an awesome office, creative environment, and great team, here’s what we bring to the table:
- Creative and collaborative working environment
- Company events and outings (anything from ziplining to live music!)
- Anniversary bonuses
- Flexible scheduling
- Hybrid in-office and work from home options available
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) benefits with company matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Compensation is competitive and based on demonstrated skills and experience.
Have What it Takes?
Send a cover letter, resume, work samples, and salary requirements to Jody Bennett, Creative Director: email@example.com.
Element is an equal opportunity employer.