Our digital marketing team continues to grow. We’re looking for a digital marketing analyst who wants to take the next step in their career. Come join an integrated marketing agency that offers unlimited growth potential based on your personal career goals versus a rigid corporate ladder.
At Element, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a variety of national and regional clients all within different industries, including coffee, cheese, packaging, eye care, and tourism. We are passionate, creative, invested and curious … and we hope you are too! Plus, we believe that collaborating with each other is the only way to develop new ideas and create campaigns that make a positive impact for the people we work with.
As a digital marketing analyst, you’ll be leading the coordination and development of a variety of marketing reports, which include: website user insights, paid media performance, content and trends discovery, keyword opportunities, and social media engagement.
- Develop monthly and quarterly client reports through user data collection and analysis focusing on data that aligns with the set marketing objectives
- Create meaningful analyses that align data, analytics and insights to support marketing goals and objectives from a variety marketing initiatives, such as social media, paid media, and organic search presence
- Review scheduled and ad hoc analysis requests from account executives and/or clients
- Stay on top of technology trends and changes as they relate to the ability to provide insights created from website user data
- Be the Google Analytics expert with an understanding of GA4 capabilities, ability to implement custom segments and other advanced tracking capabilities
- Setup and manage digital data dashboards through different software solitons
- Pull data from Facebook Ads, Google Search console, media partners, and other sources
- Develop and report on web optimization updates and paid media A/B tests
- Analyze website content and provide improvement recommendations
- Present data-related reports to account supervisors, collaborating to develop strategic marketing insights
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment.
- Confidence with the ability to make decisions quickly and effectively.
- Can challenge yourself to always think creatively.
- Passionate and want to hone your craft.
- Strive to help the team solve problems.
- Previous experience and background to effectively meet the responsibilities of a digital marketing analyst.
Besides an awesome office, creative environment, and great team, here’s what we bring to the table:
- Creative and collaborative working environment
- Company events and outings (anything from ziplining to live music!)
- Anniversary bonuses
- Flexible scheduling
- Hybrid in-office and work from home options available
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Compensation is competitive and based on demonstrated skills and experience.
Ready to join the team? Submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to the attention of Jen Hazaert, Human Resources Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.