You’re equally at home on the web and in a meeting room, you see our website and application projects as the true IRL. You’re tech savvy, a communications whiz, and can launch a project better than NASA. You’re excited to advance your career in an entrepreneurial setting rather than climb a corporate ladder.
You understand how to translate initial business meetings into detailed proposals and transform those into successful project plans. You creatively and efficiently move projects through the entire agency process, keeping key stakeholders informed the whole time.
The Digital Product Manager will be the link between client and agency; liaising with copy, creative, digital, and programming to deliver the top-quality products to our clients that we are known for. They will make sure the client’s brand, marketing, and strategic goals are met, problem-solving on a daily basis and ensuring everything runs smoothly. They will have a sixth sense for anticipating problems and recognizing opportunities.
Basically, the Digital Project Manager is the epicenter, the eye of the digital revolution, the progress pusher that keeps all our digital projects going. Got you interested yet? Keep reading!
- Drive app and website development, ensuring best in class work within time and budget targets
- Work collaboratively with all agency departments to plan and execute all project components
- Provide a positive client experience by being highly responsive and keeping them organized and connected to project plans, timing, and requirements
- Consider marketing, technology, and the user experience to develop the very best solution
- Manage financial aspects of large scale projects, tracking all budget-related information, including billable hours, and project related expenses
- Track and prioritize all client requests and deliverables, creating visibility and transparency into the progress of work at multiple stakeholder levels on a regular basis
- Internally review and approve various components of a project including the navigation, copy, design, and page layouts to ensure they are in alignment with client goals
- Manage client revisions within the scope of the proposal and expedite approvals to keep interactive projects on track
- Accurately proof and test interactive prototypes to uphold our high standards for quality
- Meet regularly with the traffic manager and interactive director to discuss priorities, timelines, and resource allocation
- Educate the client on the benefits of a full, interactive marketing strategy as it relates to their project
- Work to grow interactive accounts by introducing them to other agency services and strategies
- Possess business acumen to run your own business within a business
Desired Skills, Attributes, and Experience:
- Prefer 3+ years experience in website development, UX/UI design, or other applicable, fast-paced, client-service environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience creating 3+ month timelines across multiple teams to lead successful digital project launches
- Exceptional at problem resolution, including the ability to think strategically and contribute dynamic ideas in a fast-paced, client-centered environment
- Superior project management and organizational skills that allow you to stay focused on innovative, measurable client solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills alongside superb presenting skills
- Demonstrated initiative and experience to take charge and keep all projects moving towards completion
- Keen eye for details and superb quality
- Must be able to prioritize multiple projects and deadlines through effective workload management
So, if you have a passion for technology, the ability to manage teams better than Matt LaFleur, and take to entrepreneurial culture like an MIT grad to Silicon Valley (or a duck to water, if you prefer traditional stock phrases!) then get in touch!
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) benefits with company matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Compensation is competitive and based on demonstrated skills and experience
Send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Nikki Peroutka, Director of Operations: email@example.com
Element is an equal opportunity employer.
This position is available to work remote or from either our De Pere, WI or Neenah, WI office.