We’re looking for a Resources Business Partner to join our leadership team and lead our company culture. That means you’d be responsible for leading all things people at Element. The best part? The unique opportunity to work in a fun, creative environment while helping our clients achieve their goals.
“Someone who rises to the occasion, excels at organization and ethics, and takes pride in being able to communicate with anyone they meet” (Does this sound familiar?) Must have a passion for employee relations and know how to help businesses maximize employee performance to gain a competitive advantage.
What You’ll Do
- Partners with the leadership team to align HR strategy with business goals
- Provides strategic and tactical consulting to provide support for the organization’s development strategies
- Offers day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of areas including employee relations, policy interpretation and application, and talent management and development
- Serves as the human resources point of contact for employees to provide policy direction, problem resolution, performance management, and coaching
- Facilitates recruiting process with leaders including selection, interviewing, job offer, negotiations, pre-employment process, and new employee onboarding
- Actively participates in annual benefits renewal process including vendor/plan selection and annual budgeting
- Evaluates patterns and trends to provide proactive insight and solutions for development and training
- Partners with other functional areas of the business to provide support for payroll, budgeting, etc.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements related to management of employees, ensuring regulatory compliance, and reducing legal risk. Partners with legal counsel as needed.
- Performs other related tasks and duties
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or business-related field
- Five (5) to eight (8) years of human resources experience
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP credential preferred, or ability to obtain certification
- Working knowledge of full human resource disciplines, including but not limited to employee relations, performance management, federal and state employment laws, recruiting, diversity, and compensation
- Proven ability to effectively coach and mentor employees and Leaders through complex issues
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Required travel between Neenah and De Pere office locations based upon business need
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgement, tact and discretion with dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to work independently with initiative and discretion
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and recommend creative solutions
Compensation & Benefits:
At Element, your contribution matters. You’ll be surrounded by supportive colleagues who will help you grow and overcome challenges so that you can reach your full potential. And you’ll be working with a trustworthy leadership team who focuses on employee development and success with unlimited growth opportunities.
Plus, we also offer these great benefits:
- Company events and outings (anything from ziplining to live music!)
- Anniversary bonuses
- Flexible office hours
- Summer Fridays
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Education reimbursement
- Health and wellness support and rewards
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plan with company match
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- $25,000 life insurance policy
Salary will be tailored to the candidate based upon their experience and capabilities.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Nikki Peroutka, Director of Operations: email@example.com.