You live by your to-do lists, pride yourself on response times, and are always striving for the elusive “inbox: zero.” You see yourself as an organizer, cheerleader, and overall doer; you focus on #winning and are the person to whom others turn when things need to get done…yesterday.
You understand how strategic marketing objectives translate into paid, earned, owned, and shared media strategies, and can explain, for example, how a social media photo contest can contribute to a client’s bottom line.
The Marketing Coordinator provides assistance to assigned account executives in the day-to-day management of accounts and develops the skills necessary to advance to the position of account executive. Have what it takes? Keep reading!
Reports to the Director of Account Services.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Provides assistance to account executives on day-to-day client activities, including responding to client communications and managing project deadlines to ensure continued progress of client workflow.
- Stays aware of client activities to provide backup when account executives are unavailable.
- Gathers and assembles background information and analyses as needed by account executive in development of briefs, strategies, etc.
- Provides input in planning stages as requested by account executives.
- Assists in developing agendas, conference reports, estimates/proposal, correspondence and other materials related to account service and preparing the above for client presentations.
- Maintains client reference files for assigned accounts, detailing past work and work-in-progress, and all pertinent information needed for accurate proofreading and meeting client standards.
- Takes detailed notes during meetings and calls and prepares action reports as needed.
- Makes sure all projects proceed according to plan and deadlines, drawing attention of account executives to potential problems before they occur.
- Proofreads copy, artwork, agency and printers’ proofs as requested; sees that all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients or turned over to vendors.
- Proactively seeks feedback from clients to keep projects moving.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of digital marketing trends and an understanding of consumers and brands.
- Maintains a solutions-focused, proactive teamwork style.
- Consistently promotes a positive work environment and culture.
Marketing Coordinator Desired Skills, Attributes, and Experience:
- 1-3 years experience in marketing
- Bonus points for agency experience
- Highly responsive and service-oriented
- Ridiculously good time management and organizational skills
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the agency and externally
- Strong written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A personal development mindset with the aspiration of growing with the organization
- Creative sensibility; while you gravitate toward process you also consider yourself a creative person at the end of the day
- Bottom line: You always find a way — and your personal philosophy is pretty darn close to Martin Luther King’s: “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”
At Element, your contribution matters. You’ll be surrounded by supportive colleagues who will help you grow and overcome challenges so that you can reach your full potential. And you’ll be working with a trustworthy leadership team who focuses on employee development and success with unlimited growth opportunities.
Plus, we also offer these great benefits:
- Company events and outings (anything from ziplining to live music!)
- Anniversary bonuses
- Flexible office hours
- Summer Fridays
- Paid Holidays
- Education reimbursement
- Health and wellness support and rewards
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plan with company match
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- $25,000 life insurance policy
Salary will be tailored to the candidate based upon their experience and capabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- De Pere, WI 54115: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Ready to join the team? Email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to our Human Resources Director, Jen Hazaert at email@example.com.
Element is an equal opportunity employer.