Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
The Senior Digital Marketing Specialist builds out strategic media buys on a variety of digital channels, oversees the day-to-day execution, and is responsible for leading, innovating, and managing multiple paid digital media campaigns, all of which are created to support our clients’ business goals.
Are you ready to make an impact at a growing advertising agency that values work-life harmony and offers unlimited growth potential? Keep reading ….
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Builds and optimizes cutting-edge paid social media sponsored content campaigns for Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and TikTok
- Builds and optimizes paid digital behavioral campaigns for Google Ads Search (PPC) and Google Ads Display
- Works cross-departmentally with our graphic designers to align creative assets with paid digital campaign strategies and goals
- Provides ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance
- Defines, measures, and evaluates relevant paid digital media KPIs
- Oversees and manages paid media budgets
- Conducts keyword research and develops audience behavior/interest targeting strategies
- Experiments with new and alternative ways to leverage paid digital media activities
- Cultivates, develops, and grows skillset to stay on trend with industry best practices and new technologies
- Experience in developing, optimizing, and managing paid digital campaigns, including paid social media
- Creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to make informative decisions
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Positive, outgoing personality with a passion for digital marketing
- Proven past experience of proper campaign optimization and audience activation that created measurable results
- Please note, design skills are not required
Compensation & Benefits:
At Element, your contribution matters. You’ll be surrounded by supportive colleagues who will help you grow and overcome challenges so that you can reach your full potential. And you’ll be working with a trustworthy leadership team who focuses on employee development and success with unlimited growth opportunities.
Plus, we also offer these great benefits:
- Company events and outings (anything from ziplining to live music!)
- Anniversary bonuses
- Flexible office hours
- Summer Fridays
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Education reimbursement
- Health and wellness support and rewards
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plan with company match
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- $25,000 life insurance policy
Salary will be tailored to the candidate based upon their experience and capabilities.
Ready to join the team? Email your resume to email@example.com.
Element is an equal opportunity employer.