At Element, your contribution matters. You’ll be surrounded by supportive colleagues who will help you grow and overcome challenges so that you can reach your career goals faster. And you’ll be working with a trustworthy leadership team that focuses on employee development and success with unlimited growth opportunities.
This social media marketing manager position is an addition to our growing digital marketing team. In this role, you will be creating social content for a variety of national brands.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Develops social media strategies for B2B, B2C and D2C audiences that are rooted in meeting specific goals and objectives
- Creates engaging social media content for B2B, B2C and D2C audiences, including copy, imagery and vertical video (TikTok)
- Monitors and quickly integrates social media trends and social-based challenges into social content in alignment with strategy and brand voice
- Works with account teams to integrate relevant social media techniques into client programs
- Experiments with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
- Researches and curates relevant user generated social content to repurpose on client channels
- Fosters and monitors audience engagement
- Audits the competition and applies actionable insights to findings
- Directs and reviews social content created by other team members to ensure accuracy
- Collaborates and knowledge shares with team members as a social subject matter expert
- Leads social content development cross-departmentally to ensure accuracy among content contributors
- Social writing skills with a proven ability to write based on unique brand voices
- A creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to make informative decisions
- A passion for social media personally and professionally, with an innate understanding of how each platform is leveraged by its users
- Proven past experience of proper social channel management and audience activation that created measurable results
- Knowledge and ability to create visual social media content, including quality TikTok videos in alignment with trends and the brand objective
Compensation & Benefits:
- Company events and outings (anything from ziplining to live music!)
- Anniversary bonuses
- Flexible office hours
- Summer Fridays
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Education reimbursement
- Health and wellness support and rewards
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plan with company match
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- $25,000 life insurance policy
Salary will be tailored to the candidate based upon their experience and capabilities.
We’re excited to connect. Submit your resume, work samples and salary requirements to the attention of Jen Hazaert, Human Resources Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Element is an equal opportunity employer.