As a social media content creator your unique creativity will be highly encouraged to create engaging social media content (copy, photography and bite-size video) to bring brand storytelling and product to life. This is an exciting opportunity to be a creator, collaborator and to help manage our newly created in-house content studio.
Are you ready to make an impact at a growing advertising agency that values work-life harmony and offers unlimited growth potential? Keep reading!
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Assist with art direction of all social photography and short-format videography in our newly created in-house content studio
- Be a creative thinker that leads the content direction of photography and short-format videos aligned with social strategy to engage and grow social audiences
- Setup and capture photos and short-format videos for use on social media
- Create social post copy to support visual assets
- Manage and collaborate on the development of social content editorial calendars
- Work alongside with creative and digital team members to implement creative direction with integrated strategy
- Keep a pulse on social trends and provide content ideas on how to leverage trends in alignment with brand strategy to maximize exposure and drive engagement
- Cultivate, develop, and grow skillset through ongoing education
- Creative individual with a positive, outgoing personality and a passion for social media
- Proven past experience of creating copy and capturing visual content for a variety of social media channels
- Experience behind the camera, capturing social product-centric photography and 9:16 video for TikTok/Reels
- Understanding of content creation for social with the ability to tell brand stories through imagery and/or video on multiple channels from Facebook to TikTok
- Experience capturing content for organic and/or paid social media, ideally consumer packaged goods and/or lifestyle content
- Please note, design skills are not required
Compensation & Benefits:
At Element, your contribution matters. You’ll be surrounded by supportive colleagues who will help you grow and overcome challenges so that you can reach your full potential. And you’ll be working with a trustworthy leadership team who focuses on employee development and success with unlimited growth opportunities.
Plus, we also offer these great benefits:
- Company events and outings (anything from ziplining to live music!)
- Anniversary bonuses
- Flexible office hours
- Summer Fridays
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Education reimbursement
- Health and wellness support and rewards
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plan with company match
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- $25,000 life insurance policy
Salary will be tailored to the candidate based upon their experience and capabilities.
Ready to join the team? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Element is an equal opportunity employer.