Can you effectively communicate in 140 characters or less? Do you prefer a smart phone camera over a Nikon? Can you tell me you’re a perfect fit for this role without telling me you’re a perfect fit? #ApplyToday
This social media marketing manager position is an addition to our growing digital marketing team. In this role, you will be creating inherently sharable social content, including copy and visuals. This person must demonstrate extensive social media expertise, be able to write and think strategically, and understand all facets within the social media world, including niche outlets, trends, and best practices.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Develops social media strategies for B2B, B2C and D2C audiences that are rooted in meeting specific goals and objectives
- Creates engaging social media content for B2B, B2C and D2C audiences, includes copy and visual assets
- Takes creative and engaging product photography that aligns with social media content strategy
- Monitors and quickly integrates social media trends and social-based challenges into social content in alignment with strategy and brand voice
- Works with account teams to integrate relevant social media techniques into client programs
- Experiments with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
- Researches and curates relevant social content to repurpose on client channels
- Fosters and monitors audience engagement
- Audits the competition and applies actionable insights to findings
- Assists with creating monthly or quarterly reports
- 3+ years of experience as a social media professional
- A bachelor’s degree in social media marketing, or another relevant discipline
- Experience in developing strategic social media marketing plans and campaigns
- Above average writing skills with a proven ability to write based on unique brand voices
- A sense of design with the ability to art direct when necessary
- Knowledge and ability to create visual social media content
- A creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to make informative decisions
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks, work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
- A positive, outgoing personality and a strategic thinking mind with a passion for social media personally and professionally
- Proven past experience of proper social channel management and audience activation that created measurable results
Compensation & Benefits:
At Element, your contribution matters. You’ll be surrounded by supportive colleagues who will help you grow and overcome challenges so that you can reach your full potential. And you’ll be working with a trustworthy leadership team who focuses on employee development and success with unlimited growth opportunities.
Plus, we also offer these great benefits:
- Company events and outings (anything from ziplining to live music!)
- Anniversary bonuses
- Flexible office hours
- Summer Fridays
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Education reimbursement
- Health and wellness support and rewards
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plan with company match
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- $25,000 life insurance policy
Salary will be tailored to the candidate based upon their experience and capabilities.
Have What it Takes?
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, which should include your salary requirements and links to social channels that showcase your work.
Element is an equal opportunity employer.