Creativity, passion, and buckets of peanut butter? Sounds like our kind of content marketing specialist! Element would like to give a warm welcome to Bree Gaber, the newest member of the Element team. We sat down with Bree to get briefed on her ideal food day, her deserted island must-haves, and her strange talent.
As our newest content marketing specialist, you’re known to love writing and creating content. When did your love for content marketing begin?
Bree: I think I discovered my true passion for content marketing after studying business to business buyer journeys and connecting them with relevant content. Once I started creating content for specific stages of the buyer journey, I saw how advantageous and helpful the marketing approach could be to a buyer. The challenge of uncovering a buyer’s questions and strategically constructing something that helps make decision-making easier excites me.
As an avid DIY-er and passionate word crafter, where do you find most of your creative inspiration?
B: To be honest, daydreaming. I usually see something that sparks my attention, and then it stays on my mind until I’m inspired with my own iteration or rendering of it.
What weird talent do you have?
B: Oh boy … I’m going back and forth on whether or not I should admit this. I am really good at … running on all fours. (But, I’m not going to do it for anyone, so don’t ask.)
If you were lost on a deserted island, what are the three things you would take along with you?
B: Well, I would need to survive, so if I knew I would be stranded my avid Naked and Afraid binge-watching experience would lend me to bringing the following:
- Fire starter
- Machete (to help build my shelter, get food, and defend against the bad guys)
- Bucket of peanut butter … because it’s my favorite, it’s high in protein and fat, and I could eat it with anything
We’ve heard you like food. If you could have your perfect food-filled indulgence day, what would your meals be? Don’t forget about dessert!
- Breakfast: Roasted veggie egg white omelet … drizzled with a balsamic reduction … made by my awesome dad.
- Snack 1: Cheese, any type.
- Lunch: A salad that’s so good it’s bad for you.
- Snack 2: Peanut butter, straight out of the jar with a spoon.
- Dinner: Chef’s choice sashimi and sushi (no sea urchin or octopus) … and wine, lots of wine.
- Dessert: Mint chocolate chip ice cream (with big fudge swirls)
We had Bree take this quiz and share her results.
B: Sounds perfect! It’s just missing the PB.
Welcome aboard, Bree!
PS: We’re totally going to make you run on all fours.