Do you want to be part of a creative team that loves innovative design, cutting-edge concepts and integrated marketing strategies? We have the position for you. We’re looking for someone who appreciates large Moose heads, laughs at our punny jokes, enjoys cold Wisconsin beer, and can cook a frozen pizza after a heated ping pong match. If you want to join a fun group of people that celebrates odd holidays, then we want you to be our new Art Director.
Key Responsibilities / Performance Requirements:
- Become an expert in our clients’ brands, products, and audiences.
- Compose visually stunning, cutting-edge concepts for cross-channel, integrated campaigns.
- Develop creative that is on-brand, emotionally compelling, and drives response.
- Articulate and support rationale for creative decisions based on the goals of the project, the established creative strategy, the brand, and an understanding of the target audience.
- Take direction, go beyond what is asked, and constantly challenge yourself.
- 5+ years agency experience
- Ability to extend traditional campaigns into other channels, including social, mobile, and display
- Experience being part of a collaborative creative environment
- The ability to present and support creative concepts in a professional and engaging manner
- A commitment to constantly improving one’s skills and staying current on developments and trends in the industry, and sharing this knowledge with others
- Professional-level design software proficiency (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- An understanding of the capabilities of HTML, HTML5, CSS, and the capabilities of web and email browsers
The Art Director will be able to develop the creative strategy and take a campaign from start to finish, accurately communicating to a defined target audience. If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your resume and recent work samples or links to recent work samples to [email protected].