Can you develop responsive sites with a dynamic CMS? Do you create great user experiences from front-end to back-end? Excited about working with a team and learning new technologies? Do people refer to you as a code ninja? If so, keep reading!
A Web Developer with 2+ years experience is needed to join the Element team. See more about Element below. But first, let’s talk about you. The ideal candidate has expert knowledge of markup languages, client and server-side scripting, polished troubleshooting skills, and experience working in all relevant applications. You must possess superior visual conceptual skills and the ability to develop effective websites and web applications for a variety of clients. Not too much to ask, right?
1. Help establish and maintain the highest possible standards of interactive materials produced by the agency.
2. Highly proficient in WordPress and other open source Content Management.
3. Systems and have experience programming for existing open source tools.
4. Keep abreast of current web and interactive programming/designs trends.
5. Consult with the Creative Director, Senior Art Director, Interactive Director, as well as copywriter, production, and account service personnel as necessary to achieve agency objectives.
6. Recommend solutions for clients’ web and interactive problems or objectives.
7. Choose the best methods of development, considering code efficiency and resource efficiency for each project.
8. Engage in any personal development necessary to stay current in web and interactive techniques and standards, and research activity required to become more familiar with clients’ businesses.
9. Meet established deadlines or provide reasonable notice to the production department of special circumstances requiring deadline extension.
10. Actively promote and grow interactive department by seeking out new work and new civilizations, boldly going where no Web Developer has gone before.
-401(k) benefits with company matching
-Compensation is competitive and based on demonstrated skills and experience
1. Comfortable working with WordPress and/or Expression Engine CMS.
3. Adhere to best practices and testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility.
4. Have a passion for doing work of the highest quality.
5. Comfortable in a fast-paced, creative ad agency environment.
6. Knowledge of Adobe’s Creative Suite and Microsoft Office necessary.
Short story: Element is a gathering of creative individuals that delivers strategic thinking, interactive capabilities, sales conversion expertise, and maximum ROI for our clients. And, we have a good time doing it.
Longer version: A full-service ad agency, Element offers everything from soup to nuts (in less technical terms, interactive to broadcast to print). Our team’s experience and insight allows us to handle business-to-business, business-to-consumer, local, and national accounts. Practically everyone here is cross-trained in all areas of marketing expertise: designers know branding, account executives can creatively concept, our copywriter understands search engine optimization.
Within Element, we appreciate the opportunity to do what we do in a casual atmosphere. So, fire up the patio grill, play some Wii, challenge our ping-pong champ, and enjoy a refreshing craft beer on tap. Located in De Pere, just south of Green Bay, Element associates appreciate Northeast Wisconsin’s strong, diversified economy and its dedication to quality and hard work. We take advantage of the outdoor recreational opportunities, culture, and safety. Oh, and that legendary football team.
How To Apply
Forward your resume with cover letter, example URLs, and salary expectations to [email protected].