Element's Commitment During the COVID-19 Outbreak
The health and safety of our community — employees, clients, and vendors— is our highest priority.
As the Coronavirus, COVID-19, continues to spread throughout the country, I wanted to share the actions Element is taking to ensure the safety of our employees, clients, and communities where we live and work.
We are well-positioned to ensure we continue to provide clients with uninterrupted services during these tumultuous circumstances.
- Our director team will continue to monitor COVID-19 reports from WHO, the CDC, and local health officials so we can respond quickly to ensure the safety of our employees as well as business continuity for the agency’s clients.
- To ensure the health of our employees and continued smooth operations we have implemented the following procedures:
- Reduced in-person office attendance to allow for social distancing within the building.
- Increasing the frequency and rigor of cleaning and sanitation in our offices.
- Ensuring work-from-home options are available to our employees.
- Requiring our employees to stay home if they or a family member have symptoms that could indicate a contagious illness.
- For vendors needing to drop off shipments, please leave the packages in the lobby breezeway.
We want to let you know, our valued client, although we are taking these precautions, our business will continue to operate as normal. Your projects will be produced on schedule and Element will be available during normal business hours 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (CDT).
As the situation evolves, we will continue to make decisions with the health and well-being of our employees and clients as our highest priority. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your account executive.
Lance Peroutka, Principal/Agency Director