We are seeking a highly skilled and visionary Creative Director to lead our creative team. As the Creative Director, you will be responsible for generating innovative and impactful creative concepts, inspiring a culture of creativity throughout the company, and leading a team of talented designers. You will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing creative strategies that align with our clients’ objectives and elevate our agency’s creative reputation in the industry. This opportunity is due to an expansion of our current team’s capabilities.
- Generate and present compelling creative concepts and strategies that meet client briefs and objectives.
- Lead brainstorming sessions and collaborative discussions to generate innovative ideas and solutions.
- Collaborate with Account Executives to ensure creative solutions align with client expectations and goals.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging technologies to inform creative strategies.
- Present creative concepts and strategies to clients in a compelling and articulate manner, addressing feedback and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Oversee the execution of creative projects from concept to delivery, ensuring high-quality, on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure seamless project workflows.
- Lead, inspire, and manage a team of designers, copywriters, and other creative professionals.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the creative team, fostering an environment that encourages creativity, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
- Provide constructive feedback and performance evaluations to enhance team growth and development.
- Own and maintain the agency’s brand and creative campaign.
- Establish and lead agency-wide think tanks to foster creative thinking and generate new ideas for our clients.
- 7+ years of experience as a Creative Director or similar creative leadership role within an advertising agency.
- Strong portfolio showcasing a range of successful creative campaigns across various mediums.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and be adaptive to changing needs.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Exceptional communication and presentation abilities.
- In-depth understanding of current industry trends, technologies, and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as advertising, design, or communications.
- Ability to work onsite at our De Pere Wisconsin office a minimum of 3 days/week.
If you are a dynamic and strategic creative leader with a passion for driving innovation, we invite you to apply and contribute to our agency’s success in delivering outstanding creative solutions to our clients: email@example.com.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Company events and outings (anything from ziplining to live music!)
- Anniversary bonuses
- Flexible office hours
- Summer Fridays
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Education reimbursement
- Health and wellness support
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plan with company match
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- $25,000 life insurance policy
Salary will be tailored to the candidate based upon their experience and capabilities.
Candidate must be able to work from our De Pere office location a minimum of 3 days/week.
Element is a fully integrated marketing agency located in De Pere, Wisconsin. Our strength is aligning strategy and execution to ensure marketing moves the needle for our clients. For 20 years, we’ve been obsessed with finding better ways to deliver high-performing marketing solutions which serve as the foundation for longlasting client partnerships and solid reputation in the industry. Our 45-person team is relentless about results and passionate about continuous improvement. See our work at goelement.com.
Element is an equal opportunity employer.